The function of the transmitter is to precisely amplify the mV signal output from the sensor and convert the mechanical quantity into a standard current and voltage signal.
1. Small size, light weight, and high-cost performance.
2. Power surge protection, input reverse connection protection.
3. Various output forms can be selected to meet the requirements of different users.
4. Wiring using aviation socket.
5. Shell with mounting holes for easy installation.
|Rated Input||±20 mV|
|Rated Output||V1: 0~5 V|
|V2: 0~10 V|
|V3: 0~±5 V|
|V4: 0~±10 V|
|A1: 4~20 mA|
|Supply Voltage||12 or 24V DC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20~70 ℃|